Lockheed Martin Corp., Marietta, Ga., was awarded a $21,624,671 modification (P00228) to an existing contract (FA8625-11-C-6597) for the diminishing manufacturing sources solution to Color Multipurpose Display Unit and Multi-Function Color Display for C-130J aircraft. The contract modification redesign effort for the CMDU and MFCD is to replace common obsolete central processor and graphics processor chip sets. Work will be performed at Marietta, Ga., and is expected to be completed by Sept. 30, 2015. This contract includes 15 percent foreign military sales Norway, Israel and Kuwait. The remaining 85 percent are fiscal 2012 procurement funds in the amount of $21,624,671, and are being obligated at time of award. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center/WLNNC, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, is the contracting activity. (Awarded Oct. 10, 2013)