|Status:||In Service||In Service|
|Country of origin:||United States|
|Manufacturer:||McDonnell Douglas (Now Boeing)|
|Range:||136.70 miles (220 km)|
|Warhead:||487.22 lbs (221 kg) WDU-18/B penetrating HE-Frag|
|Weight:||1224 lbs (555.2 kg)|
|Length:||12.63 ft (3.85 m)|
|Diameter:||13.5 inches (34.29 cm)|
|Wingspan:||35.43 inches (90 cm)|
|Propellant:||Teledyne/CAE J402-CA-400 turbojet|
|Guidance System:||Active radar homing|
|Launch Platform:||Fixed-wing aircraft|
- Trade Registers. Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, n.d. Web. 17 Dec. 2013.
- Navy Training Plan for the A/R/UGM-84D/F Harpoon Air Launched Missile System. N.p.: United States Navy, 1996. Print.
- “AGM-84D Harpoon Missile.” Boeing. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Jan. 2014.
- “AGM-84 Harpoon SLAM [Stand-Off Land Attack Missile].” Military Analysis Network. Federation of American Scientists, 14 Jan. 2014. Web. 17 Jan. 2014.
- “Harpoon.” WeaponSystems.net. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Jan. 2014.
- “AGM-84 Harpoon.” F-16.net. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Jan. 2014.
The Boeing Co., St. Louis, Missouri, is being awarded $9,018,848 for firm-fixed-fee-price delivery order 2067 to exercise an option against a previously issued basic ordering agreement (N00019-11-G-0001) for follow-on integrated logistics support/engineering services in support of the Harpoon/Standoff Land Attack Missile-Expanded Response missile system and Harpoon launch systems for the Navy and the governments of […]
Boeing Awarded $8.6 Million to Provide Harpoon Missile Engineering Services to the U.S. Navy, Turkey, Egypt, Others
The Boeing Co., St. Louis, Missouri, is being awarded $8,644,374 for firm-fixed-price delivery order 2067 against a previously issued Basic Ordering Agreement (N00019-11-G-0001) for follow-on integrated logistics support/engineering services for Harpoon /SLAM-ER Missile System and Harpoon Launch Systems for the U.S. Navy and various foreign military sales customers. Work will be performed in St. Charles, […]